Bandana Bib | Petal Pink
Bandana bibs to catch all the things that come from baby - drool, spit up & boogers every now and then.
Pip + Phee bandana bibs are lightweight and flexible, but super absorbent and soft on baby's sensitive skin. The bamboo outer layer is the same size as the terry backing, keeping additional fabric out of baby's face and giving parents ultimate wiping capabilities with the back side of the bib!
Solid, simple colours make them a practical and stylish accessory for every outfit.
Adjustable neck closure with 2 snaps for babies through to pre-schoolers.
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6M+ - Bag Length 91 cms
18M+ - Bag Length 104 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.
Washes great, very cute