Footed Sleeper - SS23 - 3 Pack
Products sold at a discounted rate in the 3 pack are final sale. Returns/refunds will not be accepted.
Save big when you buy a 3-pack of our sleepers in select colourways!
If you would like to add multiple sizes per bundle, please send us a note at checkout with your preferred sizes and we can make the swaps on the back end for you prior to shipping.
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6-18M - Bag Length 86 cms
18-36M - Bag Length 102 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.
check OUT OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SLEEP BAGS!
Our sleep bags are made just like a duvet - bamboo lining on the outside AND the inside, with a quilted fill for even warmth distribution. As cozy as cozy can be.
These sleepers are so soft and durable! They are also super stretchy which means we will get sooooo much more time out of them!
Amazing softness and the styling is amazing!
The absolute softest material and love the little detail on the foot that helps their foot stay in place. Only newborn sleeper that actually fits my newborn!!
Bamboo Footed Sleeper | Sage
After a quality control issue with my first aqua sleeper, I received a replacement and am over the moon. I love these sleepers and so does my little man. They are so soft and the best for baby skin! Such a experience with the company on top of their great sleepers!