2 Piece Bamboo Sets
Made from an all-natural viscose bamboo blend, this fabric will keep your little toddler cool yet cozy at the same time -- yep, it’s temperature regulating! The silky-smooth fabric is soft, breathable and comfortable, making it the perfect choice for the most sensitive skin.
Our 2 piece bamboo sets are designed with the details in mind.
- Super stretchy neck holes to easily pop over heads without a battle
- Elastic waistband is sewn to the fabric to prevent it from twisting up and becoming uncomfortable against little one's tummy
- Cuffs at ankles and wrists prevent hands and feet from becoming covered and can be folded over as needed (meaning you can wear these 2 piece sets longer!)
- High rise pants comfortably sit above the top of diaper/pull-up
- Designed with extra length in the top and pants for longevity
- Tag-free neckline and waistlines
- Fitted, yet stretchy to fit kids of all sizes
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat or hang to dry
Pro Tip: These sets are super comfortable to use as a base layer in colder weather too!
*some shrinkage can be expected when using the dryer.
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6-18M - Bag Length 86 cms
18-36M - Bag Length 102 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.
check OUT OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SLEEP BAGS!
Our sleep bags are made just like a duvet - bamboo lining on the outside AND the inside, with a quilted fill for even warmth distribution. As cozy as cozy can be.