Bamboo Sleep Bag | 1.0 TOG
In our opinion, there’s no better feeling than curling up in bed with a cozy duvet! That’s exactly the feeling we aspired to duplicate for your babes when designing these quilted bamboo sleep bags.
With a 95% bamboo outer layer, these sleep bags are silky smooth, breathable, ultra comfortable and the perfect addition to any bedtime routine.
Available from 0-6M, 6M+ & 18M+.
Photos are unedited to show true colours and fabric quality.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF JANUARY 25TH, ALL 18M+ SLEEP BAGS ARE 20% OFF DUE TO A LABELING ISSUE AT THE NECKLINE. THE SLEEP BAGS READ 12-18M, BUT ARE 18M+ SLEEP BAGS AND FIT AS SUCH. 18M+ SLEEP BAGS ARE FINAL SALE, NO EXCEPTIONS. The product itself has no issue, just the labeling is incorrect. Please send us an email with any questions before ordering - returns, refunds & exchanges will not be accepted.
- 95% viscose from bamboo, 5% spandex outer shell
- 100% polyester fill
- Quilted interior is more resistant to wear - because we expect this to be worn A LOT
- J-shaped two-way YKK zippers for easy diaper changes
- Padded zipper garage at neckline keeps zipper from rubbing against baby’s neck
- Tag-free neckline
- Turn inside out & close zipper to launder
- Snip any loose threads before wearing
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, with like fabrics & gentle detergent
- If it’s not possible to air dry (#momlife…), tumble dry on low heat
- Certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Toxin, BPA-phthalate-flame retardant free for a safer night’s sleep
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6M+ - Bag Length 91 cms
18M+ - Bag Length 104 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some industry leaders in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
I’m a huge Kyte baby user but find them way too tight on my big baby’s legs and hips! I feel like he can’t fully stretch out in them. So we gave these a try and I am so pleasantly surprised! These sleep bags are great. So soft and cozy, lots of room in the legs and I find it easier to get him in and out when laying in his crib. I’ll be buying a couple more to have in rotation. Well done Pip + Phee!