A smooth, non-greasy balm to help soothe dry, delicate skin and prevent against chapping, cracking and roughness from continuous diaper changes.*
- Relieves redness and flakes while hydrating and moisturizing.
- Made with pure, natural ingredients.
- Fast-absorbing and non-greasy
- Made in Canada
This product comes in a 2oz jar.
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
*this product cannot treat or cure medical conditions
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6-18M - Bag Length 86 cms
18-36M - Bag Length 102 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.
check OUT OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SLEEP BAGS!
Our sleep bags are made just like a duvet - bamboo lining on the outside AND the inside, with a quilted fill for even warmth distribution. As cozy as cozy can be.
We love the shampoo and conditioner from Baja baby! The conditioner especially has helped with my daughter's texture. We have less frizz and a lot more softness happening since starting with these products 🙏
I was sent a diaper balm as part of a promotion when I purchased a sleep bag. I currently use Baja Baby citrus lotion (which I love) and we have the face and body ointment too. It never really occurred to get the diaper balm as I was using another brand however I am SO happy that this freebie came with my sleep bag because now I am obsessed! The texture is unlike anything I’ve ever have used on either of my babies. A little goes a long way and keeps baby comfy and protected, especially during long over nights. What is my favourite part besides the protection is the incredible smell. Complete spa vibes. I never thought I’d describe the texture and smell of a diaper balm this way but, dang this Mama is hooked. Hands down the best Baja product. I will be stocking up!!!
Keeps my baby’s bottom protected, smells good and a little goes a long way!
This diaper balm is amazing! Love that it’s made with all natural products too!