2 Piece Bamboo Sets | Prints
Made from an all-natural viscose bamboo blend, this fabric will keep your little toddler cool yet cozy at the same time -- yep, it’s temperature regulating! The silky-smooth fabric is soft, breathable and comfortable, making it the perfect choice for the most sensitive skin.
Our 2 piece bamboo sets are designed with the details in mind.
- Super stretchy neck holes to easily pop over heads without a battle
- Elastic waistband is sewn to the fabric to prevent it from twisting up and becoming uncomfortable against little one's tummy
- Cuffs at ankles and wrists prevent hands and feet from becoming covered and can be folded over as needed (meaning you can wear these 2 piece sets longer!)
- High rise pants comfortably sit above the top of diaper/pull-up
- Designed with extra length in the top and pants for longevity
- Tag-free neckline and waistlines
- Fitted, yet stretchy to fit kids of all sizes
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat or hang to dry
Pro Tip: These sets are super comfortable to use as a base layer in colder weather too!
*some minor shrinkage can be expected when using the dryer.
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6-18M - Bag Length 86 cms
18-36M - Bag Length 102 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.
Bamboo Footed Sleepers | Prints
I purchased a sleep sack and three sleepers during an amazing sale. I have a sleep sack from a very popular brand and I washed it just like the instructions said and it piled and it looked faded almost immediately. The pip and phee material washes amazingly and still has no signs of wear after a couple months of use. I also love the size of the arm holes and the large zipper cover. Makes it easy to put on and take off.
I also love the sleepers and they look so cute as pajamas or with a sweater over top!
These are literally everything I need in a sleeper! I have and early mover, she’s been pulling herself up since just before she was 6 months and it is so hard to find sleepers with foot grips before 12 months! Her feet also actually stay in the feet area🙌🏻 she is almost 8 months 15 ish lbs and fitting 3-6 6-9 and the 9-12 months!
After 2 uses I started to see a significant difference in my son’s eczema, after a week you would never know it was there! We’ve tried everything with him and this ointment has been a game changer! Definitely will be ordering the soap and lotions!
The sleepers are sooo buttery soft & cozy, our girl LOVES them and looks so cute wearing them. They make our lazy jammie days actually cute.
The sleep bags are top notch, I can rest easy knowing my daughter will be warm & snug all night.
This product comes exactly as described so well made and the fabric is incredibly soft plus the design is so cute! and it fits my baby perfectly with room to grow I love the wide back I don’t feel like I’m squishing his shoulders trying to get him in it I will 100% buy from this company again so happy with my purchase
We LOVE our new checked crib sheet! I have been looking for this style of print for SOOO LONG and I am over the moon that I found it and from a company that is Canadian and amazing quality
Love love love!
These will be a go to baby shower gift from our family. We absolutely love the quality of all pip & Phee products, but these sheets just took sleep quality & comfort to the next level!
PHENOMENAL. This is the best quality sleep bag I’ve ever found for either of my boys. My 18 month old is quite big for his age and this brand is the only one of high quality that gives him lots of room to grow!
We received our very first order, and I am obsessed! The quality, the prints, everything is perfect! We will definitely be repeat customers :)
I absolutely love this sleep sack and so does my six month old! Amazing quality and super soft. I love the stylish prints and colours available (especially as a boy Mom, which if you know you know) I will definitely be purchasing more as my baby grows!
2 Piece Bamboo Sets | Core Collection
So buttery soft and luxurious. So happy I stocked up in all different sizes
We love our new sleep sac! Great quality and so cozy for our little one
A FEW REASONS YOU'LL LOVE THEM
Our 95% bamboo, 5% spandex 2 piece sets are designed with extra length in the tops, pants & arms to maximize the amount of time your little one can spend in them -- those growth spurts happen fast!
CUFFED ANKLES AND WRISTS
We're doing our best to prevent trips & hands from getting stuck in sleeves that are too long! Ankle and wrist cuffs allow your child to wear their new PJs sooner, safely.
High Rise Pants
The waistband of our pants are complete with a sewn in elastic (no twisting!) & a high rise design to comfortably sit above the diaper or pull up line. This means easy on and offs for potty training!
still have questions? we have answers!