Body Lotion | Unscented
Baja Baby is the gold standard for organic baby lotions.
Clinically tested, hypoallergenic, and as clean and green as an ingredient profile can be, this incredibly gentle lotion works like a dream on any skin type, but particularly the most sensitive skin.
Glacial Water is the purest water source in the world and serves as the base for all Baja Baby products… right down to the very last drop, Baja Baby is designed and developed to give you peace of mind.
Baja Baby Products are:
- Never Tested On Animals
- EWG VERIFIED™
- Sulfate, Paraben & Phthalate Free
This lotion works like a probiotic for the skin. Packed full of nutrients and goodness, it's designed to hydrate all skin types in the safest possible way. Organic avocado oil, organic grapeseed oil, and organic sweet almond oil work together to nourish and protect babies' skin naturally.
This is a lightweight, non-greasy super-safe baby lotion that's the perfect choice for a newborn whose skin is being exposed to new things for the first time. But, you’ll love it so much the whole family will be using it!
Glacial Water (Aqua), Organic Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Organic Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Organic Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Stearic Acid, Organic Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Allantoin, Glucose & Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase.
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6M+ - Bag Length 91 cms
18M+ - Bag Length 104 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.