Shampoo & Body Wash | Unscented
There is no safer baby shampoo option on the market than Baja Baby baby wash. While this organic baby shampoo was designed with newborns in mind, it's perfect for children of any age, especially those with sensitive skin or cradle cap.
- EWG VERIFIED™
- PETA Approved - Not Tested On Animals
- 100% Plant-Based Ingredients
Baja Baby shampoo & body wash is a delightfully gentle, all-natural bath time solution for baby. This mild shampoo and wash efficiently cleans while hydrating and nourishing the skin and hair.
This is a gluten-free, allergen-free baby shampoo and body wash that serves to gently cleanse and protect the skin and hair while deeply nourishing with vitamins and much-needed fatty acids.
If you're a probiotics lover, then you'll also appreciate that this organic baby shampoo contains no chemicals whatsoever. Instead, we use live enzymes to prevent microbial growth within our natural baby wash.
Suitable for newborns, but can be used at any age! Perfect for the whole family.
Baja Baby Products are:
- Sulfate, Paraben & Phthalate Free
Apply a small amount to wet hair or skin, then rinse with water. Best used with Baja Baby Baby Hair Conditioner and Baja Baby Body Lotion.
If you are transitioning away from using a chemical-based shampoo, please allow a few uses for any residual chemicals to leave the hair and see the shiny, healthful effects of Baja Baby products.
Glacial Water (Aqua), Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Myristic acid, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate Guar Gum, Organic Cold-Pressed Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Glucose & Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase.
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6M+ - Bag Length 91 cms
18M+ - Bag Length 104 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.