A detangling product formulated to decrease meltdowns and make life a little bit less chaotic for children & parents. Our hair detangler can be used on wet or dry hair and makes brushing easier and stress-free, while adding shine and softness to hair!
A 100% natural formula specifically for children so that you can rest assured you're not spritzing their head (that grows their brain!) with any chemicals! Gentle and naturally-derived conditioning agents soften the hair and ease the detangling process.
- Can be used at any age and on all hair types
- Leaves hair feeling silky smooth, without a greasy texture
- Provides moisture to the hair for all day hydration
- Lightly scented with Bergamot, Orange Peel & Ginger Root essential oils + coconut extract for a fresh, zesty, revitalizing scent
- Free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, nanoparticles, artificial fragrances and silicone
This product comes in a 12oz spray bottle.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Betainate Acetate, Cetearyl Olivate, Propanediol, Sorbitan Olivate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil Expressed, Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil Expressed, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Diheptyl Succinate, Glycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6M+ - Bag Length 91 cms
18M+ - Bag Length 104 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.