Conditioner | Lavender
Enjoy a tangle-free comb out post-bath for your little one with our organic hair conditioner for babies. This is an ultra-lightweight conditioning cream; perfect for baby hair that needs only gentle conditioning.
- EWG VERIFIED™
- PETA Approved - Not Tested On Animals
- 100% Plant-Based Ingredients
Baja Baby conditioner is gentle enough for everyday use, but still works its magic if used every once in a while. A little goes a long way - apply sparingly to the ends of the hair shaft for shiny, smooth hair!
Safe bath times are now a guarantee for your little one, as we've worked tirelessly to develop an organic baby conditioner that's filled with plant-based products. Our vitamin-enriched formulations promise to condition the hair while reinforcing its structure, naturally.
After all, feeding your babies' hair with nutrients and vitamins is equally as important as what food you give your baby.
Baja Baby Products are:
- Sulfate, Paraben & Phthalate Free
Glacial Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl 2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Cold-Pressed Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Organic Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil, Glucose & Glucose Oxidase & Lactoperoxidase.
Sleeper Size Guidelines:
- Newborn - < 10 lbs (up to 22”)
- 0-3 months - 8-12 lbs (up to 23”)
- 3-6 months - 12-15 lbs (up to 25”)
- 6-9 months - 15 - 18 lbs (up to 27”)
- 9-12 months - 18-21 lbs (up to 28”)
- 12-18 months - 21-24 lbs (up to 31”)
Sleep Bag Sizing:
Measured from shoulder height.
0-6M - Bag Length 73 cms
6M+ - Bag Length 91 cms
18M+ - Bag Length 104 cms
Pip + Phee sleep bags are designed slightly wider at shoulders/arm holes than some other bamboo sleep bags in order to make it easier on baby's shoulder blades when taking them on and off.
Always try sleep bags on before removing tags and washing to ensure the proper fit.
1. Sleep bag should not be so loose at the neck that it can easily be pulled over baby's nose and mouth - if it can touch their nose and mouth, ensure it can easily fall back down into place on their chest.
2. There should be extra room at the bottom of the sleep bag for baby to grow into it and baby should be able to freely move their legs and hips to ensure proper development.
We recommend washing your Pip + Phee products inside out with the zipper zippepd up. A gentle detergent, delicate cycle (quick wash, if possible), cold water & with like fabrics is the most ideal. If you choose to put your products in the dryer, please do so on low heat. A small amount of shrinkage can be expected.